Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wine charms?

I know, I screwed up the posts, this one should have been switched with the last one to appear second...so read the below first first if possible!!
Anyways, I got to thinking about the wine bottle tag (from the post below) and got the idea for the "wine charms"...I don't know if this idea has ever been blogged about before (I'm sure somewhere it has) but I thought how cute it would be to have personalized tags for each guest at a workshop, or holiday get together. You don't necessarily have to have wine, just serve punch in a wineglass! I just did this one quickly as it was quite late, but I used the scallop punch, 1" circle punch, and embossed a "C" from the Jumle Alphabet in very vanilla. Added some gold elastic cord, and there you have it!

No comments: