Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy 88th Birthday

for my Grampa! This is a really bad picture because I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to this is with my i-phone. I used one of my favorite sets "Loads of Love". I watercolored with my crayons (all SU products!) and added some crystal effects to the windows to make them shiny.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One more....

We went over to our friends Nick and Melissa's for an Oscar night dinner on Sunday. They have just re-built their house and it was our first time seeing it so I wanted to bring a little gift. It was at the last minute I realized that I needed to make something, so I just copied the theme from my first candle and added a friend sentiment. I got the measurements for the candle "box" from Carrie Gaskin....good thing we frequent the same dollar store, so the measurements were perfect for my candle ;) Don't forget that you can click on the pictures to see a closer image!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another candle...

I used the 3 Little Words stamp set, and added a little jewelry tag that says hello.
I have to go and get some more candles today so I can create some more!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Sew" happy!

I made this b-day card for my friend who I sew with. I have had this set (Puns From the Past) forever and had never used it...It is perfect for this occasion
I used the Sweet Pea DSP, and new border punch as well.

Bigshot flower

This didn't turn out exactly as I was expecting but I went with it anyway! I cut out a bunch of large and small scallop circles using the scallop circle #2 die with my Bigshot. I tacked them all together with a needle and thread and layered them, adding a cord button on top and some striped grossgrain ribbon to tie the flower on to the package. I attached the cards (Markus made one too) on the bottom...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


I have made a few different sets of these coasters using various stamp sets, but I have forgotten to take any pictures before giving them away as gifts! So I made myself a few.... I used staz-on ink and let it dry overnight rather than baking them in the oven....seemed to work fine. On these 3-I put a light coat of modge-podge over the top and sides, but on ones I have made in the past I left them uncoated.