Sunday, April 4, 2010


My girlfriend has this great pattern for boys underwear that I really wanted to try. (I upgraded my sewing machine again and wanted to play!!) I didn't have any stretchy knit type fabric in my stash or ribbing, so I thought why not use an old t-shirt! I got about 4 pairs out of one shirt....I used the ribbing from the neck of the shirt for the waist band and then some stretchy fleece for the legs. My son loves them, even though they look a bit like a santa hat, he gets a kick out of the fact that they were made from daddy's t-shirt!

1 comment:

Ideas para reformar la cocina said...

A very good article. I am looking for is information. Thank you very much for the great article .We are encouraged to write this great article came out again